Mechanical Design Engineer
Inorail are a solution based engineering and manufacturing company who specialise in custom built longwall pump stations and rail-bound transport and handling systems for underground mining and tunnelling applications.
A great opportunity exists for an industry experienced Mechanical Design Engineer in our Engineering Services Department.
Reporting to the Engineering Services Manager, the Mechanical Design Engineer must have:
- Minimum Diploma of Mechanical Engineering
- Industry experience in Underground Longwall Coal Mining
- Conversant with Autodesk Inventor design software
- Bill of Material population
- Detail drawings
- Component identification, selection and source
- Data Sheet completion
- Application of International, National and Company Standards
- Change Management control
- General Arrangement and Assembly drawings
- Produce assembly instructions
- Maintenance drawings and diagrams
- Spare part identification
- Design to meet Production Scheduling requirements
- Clear and fluent spoken English
- Calculations for load/stress/fatigue
- Design Analysis to component level
- Specification Compliance Documentation
- Produce AS-Built documents for customer approval
- Fluent Italian or German would be useful
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary and the opportunity to work and develop their design passion with an established and dynamic team of innovative engineers.
Inorail encourage career development and skill enhancement through external study.
Please apply online via the link.